At Roostify, we believe that home lending should be a fair, fast, and transparent experience. Roostify’s software is used by banks across the country to improve lending experiences every day.
We’re seeking an unbelievably talented and thoughtful designer to define and execute against a giant vision that builds upon what Roostify has brought to the home lending industry so far. The role demands great execution, bold innovation, obsession with quality, and the persistence to solve problems with our users interests in mind. Our ideal candidate savors the opportunity to bring bleeding-edge design to an industry dominated by stagnant, ugly, and difficult to use products.
Please be prepared to share an online portfolio.
- Define and own Roostify's UI/UX principles and promote those principles across our product development
- Create new designs, including user flows, wireframes, mocks, and prototypes
- Communicate design intent to both internal and external teams
- Solve end-to-end visual problems with a creative eye, and design systems for multi-function web interfaces
- Deliver the designs for each release by following through on details with the engineering team and driving fit-and-finish polish
- Collaborate effectively on a team and be willing to explore all options
- Rationalize and justify design work and advocate for users’ needs
- Advise on the structuring of and synthesize feedback from user research
- 3-5 years of applied UI/UX design experience
- Ability understand complex feature sets in a cross-platform setting
- Strong information design skills with a solid foundation in UX design heuristics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent graphic design skills (layout, typography, color)
- Ability to generate pixel-perfect production assets
- Mastery of design and prototyping tools
Please list the job you're interested in as the subject line, and tell us why you want to join Roostify. Be sure to include a resume or similar document that can quickly outline your relevant experiences.