At Roostify, we believe that home lending should be a fair, fast, and transparent experience. Roostify’s software is used by banks across the country to improve lending experiences every day.
As a Product Manager at Roostify, you’ll define the vision and own the roadmap for one of our core platforms. In this role you'll work cross functionally within Roostify and with our partners to drive engagement and delight our users. You’ll play a critical role in the entire product development life cycle from defining new market opportunities and requirements to driving towards execution of a successful go-to-market strategy. This is a high impact, high visibility role, where you’ll be responsible for building products that deliver tremendous value to our users.
You’re a strategic thinker with a strong business acumen. More than delivering features, you aim to drive the business forward. Your natural curiosity and leadership allow you to pinpoint opportunities to transform the home loan experience, and deliver a high-quality product. With a strong grasp of Roostify and our industry, you can inspire external partners to collaborate with us and find common goals to drive projects to completion.
The energy you bring to the products you manage and the partners you work with should reveal your passion for designing and delivering solutions that delight your users.
- Investigate and propose areas of investment for our current product
- Rigorously prioritize opportunities and resources
- Collaborate with Agile Roostify teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- Actively support the successful roll-out of Roostify at scale in complex customer environments
- Develop well-informed hypotheses based on a deep knowledge of our customers, competitors and market
- Define success criteria before the project starts and measure along the way
- Write product specifications documents, gather feedback from key stakeholders, and drive the building of the product
- Present the Roostify’s vision and product roadmap to executive and C-level client audiences
- Work closely with the design team to create wireframes for proposed features
- Communicate directly with external partners. Craft well-researched business cases to align partners' interests and Roostify’s business goals
- Work with engineering to understand the dependencies and complexity of implementing features
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years or more experience in Product Management
- Leadership experience in Agile
- Strong customer and usability focus
- Excellent organization and communications skills. Must be highly collaborative
- Natural leadership skills and ability to work with all teams in the company and external partners
- Creative and resourceful - always finds a way to unblock yourself and your team
- Deep understanding of and empathy for users
- Strong ability to analyze, interpret and present data
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Organized, professional, and (hopefully) quick-witted
Please list the job you're interested in as the subject line, and tell us why you want to join Roostify. Be sure to include a resume or similar document that can quickly outline your relevant experiences.