At Roostify, we believe that home lending should be a fair, fast, and transparent experience. Roostify’s software is used by banks across the country to improve lending experiences every day.
As a Client Support Team Lead at Roostify, you will define a support model for our large scale customers post-sales, establish and design processes to meet SLAs, and document and implement methodologies to measure the effectiveness of your program that leverages Roostify’s client support infrastructure where needed. You’ll be learning everything you can about our customers, and working cross-functionally with our Customer Success, Product Management, Engineering and Sales teams so that feedback, innovation, and bugs are understood and addressed.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who has a deep understanding of scalable post-sales support processes in the enterprise IT context and has helped build client support organizations, teams, and processes from the ground up. You must be strong leader who is technically-minded, a good problem solver, self-driven, able to operate in a fast-paced environment, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done as part of a team. With a strong grasp of Roostify and our industry, you will need to be able to effectively manage and scale Roostify’s support team and processes.
- You will build and lead a support organization that meets client SLAs while leveraging Roostify’s resources in a scrappy, scalable fashion
- Own the Standard Operating Procedures for technical support, and be able to train anyone, anywhere how to execute against it
- Monitor and analyze daily, weekly, monthly, and YTD stats for Support team to be able to report progress and provide suggestions on trends and solutions
- Review, propose, implement and constantly evaluate Support Operations processes and tools to improve efficiencies
- Own Roostify’s support channels including emails, phone, and web-based support
- Speak to Enterprise level customers about technical issues in a way they can understand
- Provide in-house support to production, sales and client success teams
- Create Best Practices for capturing client feature requests and bugs, and presenting the feedback to teams across Roostify
- You believe that home lending should be fair, fast, and transparent
- 5+ years of hardware technical support, preferably leading a tech support team/program
- Demonstrable track record in building and maintaining teams
- Comfort and confidence working with large scale customers that require post deployment production support
- Strong technical aptitude and computer skills (e.g., Web-based applications, Mobile applications, Excel, Word)
- Undergraduate in engineering preferred
- Must have great communication skills - you’re able to provide clear & concise guidance through emails, over the phone, or in person
- Attentive to the details that make service stand out
- Proficient in the Google Docs suite
- Strong abilities in the following:
- project management
- customer relations
- data analytics
- problem solving
Please list the job you're interested in as the subject line, and tell us why you want to join Roostify. Be sure to include a resume or similar document that can quickly outline your relevant experiences.