We will not, without your permission, sell, publish or share information you entrust to us that identifies you or any person.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. In order to better protect your privacy, we provide this explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. By providing personal information to Blue Igloo, Inc. (d/b/a “Roostify”) through our website www.roostify.com, you agree and consent that we may collect, use, and disclose your personal information in accordance with this policy.
What type of information do we collect?
We collect the following type of information:
- Personally identifiable Information such as such as your name, e-mail, phone, and other personally identifiable number when you interact with us for service, support, and registration
- Your username and password to allow access to our products and services
- Information about a real estate and/or loan transaction in which you are involved
- Contact information of other people in the transaction process
- Information about your system as it interacts with us such as your IP address and browser information, cookie information, and the page you request
- User feedback, community and forum discussions, chats and other interactions at our Site
What do we do with your information?
We take the responsibility of and stewardship of your information seriously. We may use your information for the following:
- To operate our business
- To help our customers improve their real estate and/or loan transaction experience. This means: we help them make or save money, be more productive, be in compliance, be more informed, or reduce risk.
- To help us improve your experience with our products
- To tell you about products, services, and reports available to you
- To publish or share combined information from many users, but only in a way that would not allow you or any person to be identified.
We will never do the following with your information:
- Without explicit permission, sell, publish or share data entrusted to us by you that identifies you or any person
- Limit or prevent your ability to correct, amend or delete any of your information on our Site
How do we secure your information?
- We use accepted best methods to protect your information. We review our security procedures carefully
- We comply with applicable laws and security standards
- Your sensitive information, such as passwords and social security numbers, is stored in a hash table and transmitted securely
- Our staff is trained and required to safeguard your information
Links to Third Party Websites
Our Site may contain “links” to other Sites. We cannot be responsible for the content or privacy practices employed by other Sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these Sites before disclosing any personal information to or through them.
If you would like to cancel your account and/or unsubscribe from our email list, email us at email@example.com and we will assist you.
How to Contact Us
Last updated: November 2014